Your Certificate is Within Reach
If you’re looking for a professional edge, pursuing a new path, or seeking to fill some gaps in your knowledge or experience, completing a certificate program may be a good fit.
Certificate programs, usually made up of four to eight subject-specific courses, allow working-age adults to refresh their skill sets, get up to speed with changing industries, or meet continuing education or licensure requirements.
Designed with returning learners in mind, most certificate programs offer flexible evening and weekend schedules, cohort based learning, and hybrid or online delivery models. They also tend to be less expensive and faster to complete than a degree.
- Certificate seekers can fit their learning around their work, usually attending classes on evenings, weekends, and online.
- Certificates programs are designed for immediate application with a balance of theory and hands-on practice and are usually taught by individuals with both academic and professional experience in the field.
- Certificate programs offer year-round application deadlines; you can jump into a program when you are ready and usually complete within 12 to 18 months. Get going, get learning, and get ahead.
- Certificates can boost your earning potential. Forbes reports that certificate holders can expect a 13 to 25% increase in annual salary.
- Completing a certificate program demonstrates your commitment not only to your chosen field but also to lifelong learning. Reinvesting in yourself fuels a sense of accomplishment.
- Certificate programs tell employers that you’re on top of your game and committed to staying there, bringing fresh knowledge and skills to current workforce challenges.
Reimagine your possibilities.
With support from ProjectAttain!, completing a high-quality, industry-recognized certification is within reach.
Sign up to connect with us and keep informed on our upcoming programs.